International Business Special Project (IBUS3106)
UNIT OF STUDY
The special project in International Business provides students with an opportunity to undertake a supervised research project on an approved topic.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Design Computing
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International and Global Studies
Further unit of study information
2 x 3 hr seminars day pre-departure seminar (Sydney), 30 hrs lectures in country action-research, 1x 3hr seminar post trip (Sydney)
Research proposal (20%), critique (10%), instructor updates (15%), presentation (15%), and major research report (40%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
IBUS2101 and IBUS2102 with a credit average
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.