Graduation Studio (IDEA9301)
UNIT OF STUDY
This is the culminating studio of the Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts that provides students with a capstone experience. The aim of this studio is to draw together and synthesise the learning that has taken place during the whole degree. The student will develop a graduation design project based on an industry-focused brief. Students will work in small teams or individually to produce a design proposal and solution that addresses industry relevant issues and challenges and incorporates innovate interactions and applications of emergent technologies. The submitted design work should be of high quality suitable for professional presentation and portfolio.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Urban Design
- Graduate Diploma in Heritage Conservation
- Graduate Diploma in Interaction Design and Electronic Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Urban Design
- Master of Heritage Conservation
- Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Design (Architectural and Urban Design)
- Master of Urban Design (Urban Design and Planning)
Further unit of study information
Assessment Project (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
48 Credit Points including 18 credit points of Core Foundational and 18 credit points of Core Advanced
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.