Enterprise Systems Management (INFS6012)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit explores the strategic managerial issues that arise from the implementation and use of Enterprise Systems as a means of integrating data and standardising processes. The unit utilises a combination of practical sessions with an Enterprise System, such as SAP, and analyses based on readings of case studies to explore the long-term effects of strategic implementation decisions, and issues with regard to Enterprise System implementation projects. The unit explores the emergence and implications of cloud-based Enterprise Systems, and the part that Enterprise Systems play in an organisation's broader information infrastructure.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Diploma in Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology and Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
Further unit of study information
1x 3hr seminar per week
individual assignment (25%), group project (25%), final exam (50%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.