Business Process Management (INFS6015)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit provides an overview of the business process architecture and life cycle from a management perspective. It provides a detailed understanding of the concepts, strategies, tools and technologies required for modelling, analysis, design, improvement, integration, performance measurement and governance of business processes (both intra- and inter-enterprise) in any organisational and/or value chain context and relevant industry standards. The unit also develops practical skills in modelling, redesigning and improving business processes using various business process management software tools/suites.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Diploma in Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology and Master of Information Technology Management
Further unit of study information
1x 3hr seminar per week
individual assignment (35%), group assignment (25%), and final exam (40%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.