Strategy Selection in Corporate PR (MECO6908)
UNIT OF STUDY
This core unit of study analyses corporate communication strategy selection in organisations to determine effectiveness. Students examine the strategic intent of a national or international corporation by studying its corporate communication tactics, specifically its annual reports and other marketing collateral. The unit will equip students to determine the effectiveness of the organisation's communication with stakeholders and strategic publics including customers, employees, environmental groups, governments and shareholders.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Health Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Media Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Publishing
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Public Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Health Communication
- Graduate Diploma in Media Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Publishing
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Public Relations
- Master of Health Communication
- Master of Media Practice
- Master of Publishing
- Master of Strategic Public Relations
Further unit of study information
1x2000wd communications plan (30%), 1x PR tactics presentation (group) (2000wd equivalent per student) (30%), 1x2000wd essay (30%), tutorial participation (10%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.