PR Management and Conflict Resolution (MECO6909)
UNIT OF STUDY
The unit will examine how public relations (PR) programs are managed, focusing on conflict situations. Throughout the unit we will use case studies to examine various models of communication management and their effectiveness in conflict resolution, while evaluating the management of crisis communication planning in diverse organisations.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Executive Master of Arts and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Media Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Publishing
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Public Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Media Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Publishing
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Public Relations
- Master of Media Practice
- Master of Publishing
- Master of Strategic Public Relations
Further unit of study information
2x1000wd quizzes (30%), 1x3000wd research report (50%), 1x500wd group project presentation (10%), 1x500wd weekly comments (10%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.