Clinical Education 2.1DR (MRTY2081)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study requires students to attend six (6) weeks of clinical practice in the workplace. During this unit of study, students will practice the radiographic skills basic to anatomical areas such as the chest and extremities. Students are required to reflect upon their professional role and acquire competencies in general skeletal and chest radiography.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Aeronautical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Chemical and Biomolecular)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechatronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Software)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Advanced Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Space Engineering Major
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Project Management and Bachelor of Arts
Further unit of study information
35hr/week clinical Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, conducted 6 weeks prior to start of Semester 1 or at a time to be negotiated in Semester 2
clinical departmental assessment (50%), OSCE (50%)
Students are supplied with a clinical workbook specific to their UoS
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certificate, satisfactory criminal record check, a NSW Child Protection Prohibited Employment declaration completed, acquisition of a personal radiation monitor, a record of evidence of current immunity status
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.