Professional Practice Internship (PERF2622)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study will enhance the students musical knowledge and learning through placement in a professional practice context within an arts sector environment. An Internship is a system of on-the-job training and as such, this unit of study will seek and select the most appropriate places for students to gain valuable experience and training in the Arts industry. These places may and will change from time to time and according to the students' interests and expertise and the availability of suitable hosts.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Project Management and Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
One seminar at the conclusion of program
Reflective journal completed in ePortfolio (50%), Seminar presentation (50%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
48 credit points from UG Music degree
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.