Project Management Thesis B (PMGT5884)
UNIT OF STUDY
Project Management Thesis A and B provide an opportunity for students to undertake a major project in a specialised area relevant to Project Management. Students will work individually to plan and write reports.
Project Management Thesis can be spread over a whole year, in two successive Units of Study of 6 credits points each, Project Management Thesis A (PMGT5883) and Project Management Thesis B (PMGT5884). This particular unit of study, which must be preceded by or be conducted concurrently with PMGT5883 Project Management Thesis A, should cover the second half of the work required for a complete thesis project. In particular, it should include completion of all components planned but not undertaken or completed in PMGT5883 Project Management Thesis A.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Aeronautical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Chemical and Biomolecular)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechatronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Software)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Advanced Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Space Engineering Major
- Bachelor of Project Management and Bachelor of Arts
- Master of Project Management
Further unit of study information
Meeting, Project Work - own time 10 hrs.
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
It is expected that the project will be conducted over two consecutive semesters although the two 6 credit point units PMGT5883 and PMGT5884 may be undertaken concurrently. Students must have a 75% average WAM and approval from the Program Director to be eligible to enrol in this unit. Students considering this option should discuss it with the Thesis coordinator at least one semester before they intend to start.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.