Special Project in Public Health (PUBH5102)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit is intended for students nearing the end of their MPH. The aim of this unit is to systematically complete a self-directed project in one of the main content areas of the course. Students should contact an academic staff member associated with the area of their project and negotiate the details of the project design and the method and frequency of contact with the supervisor during the project. The student would be expected to undertake approximately 40 to 50 hours of work for this unit.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Health Communication
- Graduate Diploma in Health Communication
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health
- Master of Health Communication
- Master of Indigenous Health (Substance Use)
- Master of International Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (Chronic Disease Prevention)
- Master of Public Health (Professional Practice)
Further unit of study information
1x 2000 word written report (100%) or as agreed with the supervisor and unit coordinator.
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
(PUBH5010 or CEPI5100) and PUBH5018
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.