Social Research (SCWK6902)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study introduces students to a range of research methods and focus on quantitative and qualitative methods. Many other research issues in developing a research proposal will be addressed through the semester. It is intended that, at the conclusion of this unit, students will have developed a research project able to implement through either further study or in workplaces.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Human and Community Services
- Graduate Certificate in Policy Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Graduate Diploma in Policy Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Social Work
- Master of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Master of Policy Studies
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
Further unit of study information
1x2000wd Ethics essay (30%); 1x1000wd blog posting (20%); and 1x3000wd research proposal (50% )
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.