Guitar Ensemble 5 (STRG3037)
UNIT OF STUDY
Students attend a weekly rehearsal/seminar involving sight-reading, new repertoire and preparation towards one or more guitar ensemble performances in the semester. Students will be required to attend all rehearsals/seminars within the semester and they will prepare and perform repertoire with the ensemble working under the direction of an ensemble leader.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) (Jazz Studies)
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
A final grade will be compiled from continual assessment of ensemble skills demonstrated during weekly rehearsals and all ensemble performances (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study