Leadership Skills (VETS7028)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study seeks to enable the development of key managerial skills.Topic areas include: social intelligence and communication skills; strategy and decision making skills; ethics; management systems and organisational design; You will also be taught how to lead teams, manage yourselves and your careers, and also how to engage your stakeholders in the process of developing these skills.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Science (Animal Breeding Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Animal Science (Animal Breeding Management)
- Master of Animal Science (Animal Breeding Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Science
- Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Animal Science
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Public Health
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Public Health Management
- Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Studies
- Master of Animal Science
- Master of Veterinary Public Health
- Master of Veterinary Public Health Management
- Master of Veterinary Studies
Further unit of study information
Online (Semester 1 weeks 8-14)
Online participation (15%); individual assignments (85%).
No prescribed textbook.
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study