Vocal Performance Class 1 (VSAO1017)
UNIT OF STUDY
Classes in this series of units take the form of weekly workshops where performance skills are developed. The emphasis in this semester is the introduction of basic concert performance skills, posture, breathing and the development of communication skills. On completion of this unit students should be able to demonstrate a growing confidence in performance through reflecting on their own and their peer's work.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
2 x 1hr tutorial/wk Practical Work
3 performances per semester; class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.