Vocal Performance Class 2 (VSAO1018)
UNIT OF STUDY
This semester focuses on discussion between the connection of technique, musical and interpretative skills. Through open and appropriate discussion regarding performance development with peers, by the conclusion of the semester, students will gain necessary insights that will underpin their performance at higher levels.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
2 x 1hr tutorial/wk Practical Work
3 performances per semester; class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Students enrolled in Principal Study (Extended) units may not concurrently enrol in unit specific performance classes.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.