Vocal Performance Class 3 (VSAO2037)
UNIT OF STUDY
In this unit, students work in close collaboration with each other gaining experience of peer learning and creative expression. Detailed work on the major singing languages will further develop the ability to interpret in a variety of styles and genre. By the conclusion of this semester, students should be able to demonstrate growing technical competence and some individual interpretative distinctiveness.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) (Jazz Studies)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
3 performances per semester plus class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study