Vocal Performance Class 5 (VSAO3037)
UNIT OF STUDY
Students in this unit will refine their technical foundation, reinforce their awareness of stylistic variety, and reveal a growing confidence in ensemble with the piano. Performance will focus on successful presentation between time periods and styles of the studied material. At the conclusion of the semester, students will present with more authority and confidence in a variety of styles.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
2 x 1hr tutorial/wk Practical Work
3 performances per semester plus class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.