Vocal Performance Class 6 (VSAO3038)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study introduces the development of advanced concert presentation skills, with the application of technique at a high level of skill. By the end of the semester, tonal and dynamic variety in relation to the interpretative concept will develop effective communication to further develop individual performance.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
2 x 1hr tutorial/wk Practical Work
3 performances per semester plus class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Students enrolled in Principal Study (Extended) units may not concurrently enrol in unit specific performance classes.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.