Vocal Performance Class 7 (VSAO4037)
UNIT OF STUDY
Students are encouraged to reflect on their individual performance strengths and weaknesses in preparation for recitals. They will utilise the workshop to develop their recital repertoire using peer feedback to elevate their performance skills. At the completion of this unit, students should be able to demonstrate some individual creativity through the use of sound technique, with musical and interpretative understanding.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
2 x 1hr tutorial/wk Practical Work
3 performances per semester plus class attendance and discussion (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.