Oboe 3 (WIND2643)
UNIT OF STUDY
In this unit students will negotiate with their teacher a programme of study that will support their musical development. Students work in close collaboration with each other and gain experience of peer learning and creative expression through performance workshops. They will have opportunities to perform in performance workshop and develop their performance analytic skill through critique of peers in the class. On completion of this unit students should be able to demonstrate technical competence, fluency and some interpretative distinctiveness.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) and Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
B Mus: 13 one hour lessons/semester and performance workshop/week; B Mus Studies/B Mus Ed: 9 one hour lessons and 3 master classes/semester and performance workshop/week
Teacher Grade (100%). 100% attendance required at Performance Workshop, Instrumental Class and masterclasses as appropriate.
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.