Pedagogy Woodwind 1 (WIND3010)
UNIT OF STUDY
To provide students with knowledge about educational approaches and strategies for teaching wind instruments to individuals and small groups. Topics will include creative teaching of beginner to advanced wind players.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) (Jazz Studies)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Written assignment (50%), class participation (20%), class presentation (30%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study