Woodwind Class 6 (WIND3037)
UNIT OF STUDY
This series of units gives students an opportunity to perform regularly at masterclasses. Students will be expected to discuss and critique each other's performances in an articulate and constructive manner. Detailed analysis of musical style, breathing, posture and performance techniques will be covered.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
1 hr tut/wk
Masterclass performances, class participation (100%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.