Terms and conditions
By registering as an Accommodation Provider and submitting an offer of accommodation, the Provider agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- An offer of accommodation carries no statement of endorsement by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the Accommodation Provider (Provider) to provide accurate and current information when submitting an offer of accommodation on the Accommodation Database.
- The University make no guarantee that a Provider will find tenants as a result of using the Accommodation Database to offer their accommodation.
- The University does not match students with any accommodation listed on the Accommodation Database.
- The University can in no way guarantee the suitability of tenants found through the Accommodation Database and will accept no liability or responsibility for any tenants.
- The University reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to decline, or remove any offer of accommodation from the Accommodation Database at any time. The University is under no obligation to disclose its reasoning. The decision not to list an offer of accommodation does not in any way imply that a personal judgement has been made about a Provider.
- The University reserves the right to edit information included in an offer of accommodation if it is considered inaccurate, misleading, inappropriate or offensive, or to correct spelling and grammatical errors.
- In line with University policy and anti-discrimination legislation, the University reserves the right, at any time, to not publish, or to edit an offer of accommodation if it is considered discriminatory.
- The Accommodation Database will list bedrooms which are already occupied, or which must be shared with another occupant, only if the provider clearly includes this information in the accommodation listing.
- The Accommodation Database will not list as bedrooms, rooms that are:
living rooms, regardless of whether they are partitioned;
or any other spaces in a property other than a bedroom.
- It is a condition of inclusion on the Accommodation Database that students seeking accommodation will be dealt with in accordance to the relevant conditions under the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 (NSW) and other relevant State legislation pertaining to accommodation standards, rental agreements and bond.