The easiest way to play sport or get fit is to join one of the University‘s 41 sports teams and clubs. Most offer different levels of competition, so you can compete for pride or just for fun.
If you prefer to organise your own sport or fitness activities, Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness offers access to three fully-equipped venues, comprehensive programs for sport and fitness and fully-qualified staff.
The University Sports & Aquatic Centre, the Arena Sports Centre and the HK Ward Gymnasium offer an amazing range of facilities, including:
- 60+ group fitness classes per week
- 220+ cardio machines and pin-loaded resistance equipment
- 6 synthetic grass tennis courts
- 8 squash courts
- 8-lane indoor heated Olympic swimming pool
- 3 full-size basketball courts
- 8m high, 300m² indoor climbing centre
- martial arts room
Some sport-related fixtures and functions can be found in the University’s events listing.