CAPStivate is a quarterly digital magazine written by the CAPS staff and dedicated to providing stories, advice and inspiration about how you can make the most out of university life. With a focus on student health and well-being, CAPStivate provides helpful and timely information for University of Sydney students. Be inspired, empowered and informed with each issue of CAPStivate.
In this issue you can learn about:
- Your guide to raising resilience
- The winner of our first edition's CAPSture the moment competition
- The 6 signs of a healthy relationship
- Cheap and fun adventures in Sydney
- Functional fitness: A realistic plan for keeping fit this semester
- Four free exam survival apps
You will also find easy and affordable recipes, competitions and challenges, brain workouts and answer to common questions about health and well-being.