Do you belong to the majority of students who need to do more with less? Do you find it difficult to find enough time for lectures, tutorials, and work, not to mention fun and sleep? Good time management habits are a vital foundation on which to build personal success at university and beyond. In this workshop, you will develop personalised strategies you can put into use straight ways to maximize your effectiveness when studying!
Content of the workshop
In this workshop you will first identify your barriers to effective time management, including perfectionistic thinking, procrastination habits and low motivation. You will then learn a range of techniques aimed to improve your time management skills to create an individualised approach to planning and deadlines, which takes into account your time management strengths and weaknesses.
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Improved ability to plan and manage your commitments effectively
- Learned techniques to increase your productivity at university and in the workplace
Benefit for students
- Increased ability to manage commitments effectively reducing stress and anxiety
- Increased confidence in ability to deliver your best work on time
- Set the foundation for future effectiveness at university and in the workplace
Wednesday 3 September, 1 - 2pm at CAPS reception (Level 5, Jane Foss Russell Building)