Get the most out of the day with the University of Sydney Orientation Planner. Look up the full program of transition lectures, faculty welcomes and orientation activities, navigate around campus, and create your own personalised program for the week using the 'My schedule' tool.
How it works
Scroll through a full list of events, and click on the '+' icon to save your activities to 'My schedule'.
For the best experience using the University of Sydney Orientation Planner, please use an HTML5-supported browser such as Internet Explorer 10, or an up to date version of Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
1. Open your mobile device internet browser.
2. Locate the address bar and type in the URL sydney.edu.au/orientation-planner
3. Press GO or Go to (this action varies, depending on your phone model).
4. The Orientation Planner landing page should appear.
5. Add the web app to your Home screen for easy access.
1. Make sure you have a Quick Response (QR) code reader app installed on your mobile device.
2. Use the QR code reader app to scan the code on the left.
3. The Orientation Planner landing page should appear.
4. Add the web app to your Home screen for easy access.
Add to Home screen
To install this web app on your iPhone or iPad: tap and then Add to Home Screen.
To install this web app on your Android phone: tap the settings or menu button and then Bookmarks. Tap Add then OK. Tap and hold for 2 seconds on the bookmark then Add shortcut to Home.