Payment of HECS or fees

The University issues all students a Statement of Fees electronically. From 1 January 2014, if you pay your tuition or student services and amenities fees upfront to the University you will no longer receive an invoice through the mail.

You can access your Statement of Fees on the Student Administration tab through your MyUni portal.

You must pay all outstanding fees by the due date

If you don’t pay by the due date you place your enrolment at risk of cancellation. If your enrolment is cancelled for non-payment, please note the following:

  • There will be no automatic right of re-entry; however, should re-entry be granted a $100 administrative fee in addition to all outstanding charges must be paid.
  • If you are an international student and hold a student visa, enrolment cancellation may result in visa cancellation.
  • You will be denied access to the Library and your academic record will be withheld. You will also be denied access to all other University facilities and will not be permitted to attend lectures, tutorials or sit exams.
  • Should you sit a final examination – or achieve a final result in a unit that is progressively assessed – while your enrolment is cancelled, that result will be disallowed. If outstanding payment is not received on or before the last day of teaching this situation will be permanent.

If you are domestic student having trouble paying your fees, please contact the HECS and Domestic Fees Office:

  • T +61 2 8627 8239
  • F +61 2 8627 8285
  • E

If you are an international student, please contact International Services.

  • T +61 2 8627 8300
  • F +61 2 8627 8387
  • E