The Examinations Office at the University of Sydney is primarily responsible for the conduct of formal end-of-semester examinations for all eligible units of study offered during that semester.
Information for students
Information for staff
Key dates for Semester 1, 2014
- DRAFT exam timetable release: Thursday 24 April (4pm)
- FINAL exam timetable release: Thursday 1 May (4pm)
- Seat Numbers (including the location of the exam) release: Thursday 15 May (4pm)
- Examination period: Monday 16 - Saturday 28 June inclusive
- Unit of study results: progressively released from Friday 11 July
Contact the Examinations Office
in the Student Centre, Level 3 of the Jane Foss Russell Building.
Phone: +61 2 8627 8217/8218/8216
Fax: +61 2 8627 8280