The Examinations Office at the University of Sydney is primarily responsible for the conduct of formal end-of-semester examinations for all eligible units of study offered during that semester.
Information for students
Information for staff
Key dates for Semester 2, 2013
- DRAFT exam timetable release: Thu 19 September (4pm)
- FINAL exam timetable release: Thu 3 October (4pm)
- Seat Numbers (including the location of the exam) release: Thu 10 October (4pm)
- Examination period: Monday 11 - Saturday 23 November inclusive
- Unit of study results: progressively released from Monday 25 November
Contact the Examinations Office
in the Student Centre, Level 3 of the Jane Foss Russell Building.
Phone: +61 2 8627 8217/8218/8216
Fax: +61 2 8627 8280