Resources for Students
Below is a list of resources we hope will assist you during your time at the University of Sydney.
For further information on specific services, visit the Student Support Services homepage.
- Get help if you have suffered a critical or traumatic incident
- Develop invaluable study and life skills, with the CAPS guides.
- Make a complaint.
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Sign up to the Career Centre's JobAlert
- Determine your eligibility and register to receive support from Disability Services
- Register with the Learning Centre to attend academic workshops.
- Access the resources available at the Maths Learning Centre