Continuing Education in Dentistry
Continuing Education in Dentistry was established in 1947 and is dedicated to meeting the continuing education needs of dental practitioners.
We provide an extensive range of independent, clinical and evidence-based courses and conferences throughout Australia where life-long learning with the University of Sydney is maintained.
As an integral part of the Faculty of Dentistry we actively support the needs of students and faculty staff through the provision of resources.
- Visiting Dentist Program (Pros)
- ADC Practical Examination Preparation Course
- Visiting Dentist Program (Ortho)
- The Microscope in Everyday Practice
- Contemporary Infection Control
- Successful Endodontics for the GP
- Periodontal Instrumentation