History

Established in 1947 Continuing Education in Dentistry was a pioneer in the provision of courses to improve the skills of dentists. Long before the term "lifelong learning" became widely used, Continuing Education in Dentistry was conducting courses in all disciplines of dentistry and seeking to identify new developments and practices that would improve standards of care and provide patients with better treatment options.

Today Continuing Education in Dentistry remains committed to presenting quality education to dentists and allied health professionals.