Orofacial Pain 2016 - an update for dentists
NZDA Pre Conference Course
Wednesday 26 October 2016 - Wellington, New Zealand
An interactive, day long pre-conference masterclass aimed at providing attendees with an update on the diagnosis and management of orofacial pain in the general dental practice environment. The masterclass will focus on integrating the latest evidence in a ‘clinically applicable’ manner to provide participants with a practical update on the management of a variety of orofacial pain conditions in the general dental practice setting.
The presenters will include:
- Professor Chris Peck, Dean of Dentistry, The University of Sydney
- Emeritus Professor Sandro Palla
- Professor Tara Renton
- Dr Ajith D Polonowhita
- Clinical Associate Professor Robert Delcanho
- Clinical Associate Professor Sanjivan Kandasamy
- Clinic Associate Professor Peter Selvaratnam
- Ms Nikki Tse
- Ms Lindy Holbrook
For more information
For further information about this course please download the course brochure.