2014 Orthodontics 3
|ORTHODONTICS 3 - 2014|
|Format:||Lectures & Hands-on|
|Date:||12 monthly Friday sessions beginning 21 March 2014. 11 April, 16 May, 20 June, 25 July, 15 August, 19 September, 17 October, 7 November, 12 December (2015 sessions dates TBA)|
|Time:||1:30 - 4:30pm - includes lunch with option to attend morning sessions of Orthodontics II each day|
|Venue:||Sydney Dental Hospital, 2 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills|
|Cost:||$9,950. Instalment payment options available|
|Limit:||Limited to 18 participants|
|Prerequisites:||Completion of Orthodontics 2|
Please complete the Registration Form
Currently this course is full. We are accepting applications to be placed on the waitlist.
This course is designed for participants who have completed Orthodontics II, and extends for a further 12 months with the participants attending for a half-day per month.
The course presents an opportunity for participants to complete the active treatment of patients from Orthodontics II, and to review the appropriate retention programs.
Seminars on patient diagnosis and management will be provided on demand.
- To complete the active treatment of patient from Orthodontics 2 and review the appropriate retention programs.
- Seminars on patient diagnosis and management.
- Obtain clinical skills to perform different skill level of orthodontic adjustment and orthodontic finishing skills.
- Review the retention programs and see the effectiveness of different retention modalities.
- Be able to perform continuous orthodontic care for patients from diagnosis and treatment to retention.
- Obtain confidence in performing treatment in mild to moderate cases of orthodontic problems.