To download the registration form please click the image at the right of this page.
Continuing Education in Dentistry
The University of Sydney
Level 7, 2 Chalmers Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
T +61 2 9351 8348
F +61 2 9351 8310
Payment & Cancellation Policies
- Course payments
- Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellation and refund policy _Orthodontics 2 & 3
- Course cancellation
- Terms and conditions
If enrolling through a registration form, enrolment in courses requires payment via cheque (made payable to The University of Sydney) or through EFT within 7 days of registration.
All courses under $2000 require full payment on application, and all courses over $2000 can be paid in up to three installments, with the full course fee due two months prior to course start date. For some courses, installment payment plans are provided. Payment plans can be tailored to suit please contact our office to discuss.
Online payment is available for most courses and is indicated on each course's webpage. Payment is made via the University's online payment system and an invoice and receipt will be generated and sent immediatley after enrolment. Instalment payments where offered can be processed online. Please check the details on the website.
- Cancellations made 8 weeks prior to the course commencement date are subject to a 10% administration charge.
- Cancellations made within 4 to 8 weeks of the course commencement date are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 4 weeks of course start date are charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Where no notice of cancellation is given, no refund will be issued.
Course fees for Orthodontics 2 and Orthodontics 3 are non-refundable. We recommend candidates assess their ability to complete the full course prior to registration as withdrawal once the course has commenced will result in the loss of any/all course fees paid. No refunds will be issued.
The complex logistics involved in the planning and delivery of this course, that requires candidates to work in pairs to plan and execute complex treatments on a patient over many months, necessitates this policy as substitution with a replacement candidate once the course has commenced is not possible.
Courses which do not receive sufficient enrolments are subject to cancellation. If a course is cancelled, full course payment will be refunded. Continuing Education in Dentistry is not responsible for any associated expense e.g. accommodation or travel, or for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event.
1. The Continuing Education in Dentistry Unit reserves the right to exclude individuals from registering and/or participating in any Continuing Education course on reasonable grounds.
2. All attendees at our Continuing Education courses must abide by relevant policies and procedures, including the:
a. University’s policies on Harassment and Discrimination available online at here. and
b. The University’s Code of Conduct for Students available online at here.
3. If the University receives a complaint about the conduct of an attendee of the Continuing Education Course from a member of staff, course presenter, hospital staff member or patient, or another attendee of the Continuing Education Course, the Continuing Education in Dentistry Unit may, acting reasonably, cancel the attendee’s registration in the course and/or exclude the attendee from participating in the remainder of the course or Continuing Education courses held in the future.
4. If the course involves patient treatment there are additional mandatory requirements for participants which include but are not limited to complying with Patients’ Rights and Responsibilities of NSW Health incorporating Sydney Dental Hospital available online at here.
5. If enrolling through a registration form, enrolment in courses requires payment via cheque (made payable to The University of Sydney) or through EFT within 7 days of registration.
To view the full policy click here.