Applying to a Study Abroad course

Education Study Abroad courses are administered jointly by the Faculty of Education and Social Work, and the International Student Office of the University.

Additional information about studying as an international student at the University is available from the International Student Office's International activities page. If you live in Denmark, Germany, Mexico, Sweden or the US, you may wish to contact an Study Abroad agent of the University.

To determine your eligibility, or for more information about the Study Abroad program, you should access the University's Study Abroad website or download the brochure (pdf, 1.5MB).

To apply to study, download, complete and submit a: