The work of the faculty is administered through eight offices:
- Undergraduate and Pre-service Programs administers the undergraduate teacher-education programs of the Faculty of Education and Social Work (including honours degrees) programs, graduate-entry teaching and undergraduate and graduate-entry social work.
- Postgraduate Programs administers the postgraduate coursework programs of the faculty.
- Professional Learning provides professional development opportunities and courses, including independent units of study, for the education and social work communities.
- Professional Experiences administers the practicum programs in education courses and the fieldwork programs in social work.
- Doctoral Studies is responsible for professional development events for teachers, educators and social workers.
- Research coordinates and supports research within the faculty.
- Learning and Teaching coordinates teaching and learning strategy within the faculty.
- International Relations is responsible for international exchange and study programs, including visiting scholars, and for international students in all the faculty's courses.