Master of Teaching Timetables
The documents below provide an overview of classes in the Master of Teaching and should be used as a guide only. Enrolled students should refer to their Personal Timetable for the latest information.
All students receive a personal timetable for the units of study in which they are enrolled each semester. In order to be allocated to seminar and tutorial groups, enrolled students must download a personal timetable from the MyUni website each semester. Semester One timetables are generally available from mid-February; Semester Two timetables are available from Week 1 of the Semester One examination period.
- Faculty Teaching Calendar 2016 (pdf, 114kB)
- Year 1 School Counselling Timetable 2017 - Draft (pdf, 113kB)
- Year 2 School Counselling Timetable 2016 (pdf, 101kB)
- Year 1 Early Childhood Timetable 2017 - Draft (pdf, 110kB)
- Year 2 Early Childhood Timetable 2016 (pdf, 84kB)