Secondary (HSS), BA entering Year 5 in 2014
- 4 x senior units of study from Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Table A or Table B, to complete the requirements for the Bachelor of Arts.
Students must complete all the following:
- Internship (EDSE5008) (session 2)
- 1 x Education III Option unit of study (6 credit points)
- one of the completion options below
- Aboriginal Studies 3rd Teaching Area (EDSE5015) (12 credit points)
- Meeting the Needs of Cultural Diversity (EDSE5010) (12 credit points)
- Responding to Diverse Needs in Schools (EDSE5013) (12 credit points)
- Teaching International English (EDSE5014) (12 credit points)
- TESOL as a Third Teaching Area (EDSE5011) (10 credit points)
- TESOL Professional Experience (EDSE5012) (2 credit points)
Continuing honours students must enrol in all units specified above. No further action is needed. Upon successful completion of EDUF4020 Education Honours Preliminary, all continuing honours students will be withdrawn from the Education III Option unit of study in semester 2, 2014 and enrolled into:
More information regarding the honours program is available from the honours website.
Compulsory orientation meeting
Year 5 BEd (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences), BA students must attend an orientation meeting on Wednesday, February 26 at 3-4pm in Bosch Lecture Theatre 2.
How to re-enrol online
- Login to MyUni
- Click on the Admin icon under Applications
- Select Continuing enrolment 2014
- Follow the instructions
If you have any questions or problems regarding re-enrolment, please contact your course administrator.