Re-enrolment for continuing students in 2014
Re-enrolment for 2014 will open on Monday, 14 October 2013. If you are continuing with your enrolment in 2014 you must re-enrol by:
- Friday, November 29, 2013
All students must re-enrol online. Only students who cannot re-enrol online are permitted to submit a paper re-enrolment, which must be submitted in person to the Student Administration office, room 307, Education Building.
For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, re-enrolment requires you to select the units of study you wish to undertake in 2014.
For postgraduate research students, re-enrolment simply requires you to indicate your intention to continue with your studies in 2014.
How to re-enrol for 2014
- View the units of study you must re-enrol into for 2014 by using the menu on the left-hand side of this window
- Choose the degree in which you are enrolled
- Select the year you will be commencing in 2014
- Go to MyUni
- Click on the Admin icon under Applications
- Select Continuing enrolment 2014
- Follow the instructions