Secondary (Math), BSc entering Year 5 in 2014
- 4 x units of study from Science Table 1, to complete the requirements for the Bachelor of Science.
Note: students in the BEd(Sec:Maths), BSc are permitted to complete up to 60 credit points of junior units in their degree. Students who have not exceeded this limit may enrol in as many as two junior units of study in this semester; the remaining units to be intermediate and/or senior units. Students wishing to qualify with a science-area major must complete 24 credit points from intermediate and/or senior units of study in that area.
Students must complete all the following:
- Internship (EDSE5008) (session 2)
- 1 x Education III Option unit of study (6 credit points)
- one of the completion options below
- Meeting the Needs of Cultural Diversity (EDSE5010) (12 credit points)
- Responding to Diverse Needs in Schools (EDSE5013) (12 credit points)
- Teaching International English (EDSE5014) (12 credit points)
Continuing honours students must enrol in all units specified above. No further action is needed. Upon successful completion of EDUF4020 Education Honours Preliminary, all continuing honours students will be withdrawn from the Education III Option unit of study in semester 2, 2014 and enrolled into:
More information regarding the honours program is available from the honours website.
Compulsory orientation meeting
Year 5 BEd (Secondary: Mathematics), BSc students must attend an orientation meeting on Wednesday, February 26 at 3-4pm in Bosch Lecture Theatre 2.
How to re-enrol online
- Login to MyUni
- Click on the Admin icon under Applications
- Select Continuing enrolment 2014
- Follow the instructions
If you have any questions or problems regarding re-enrolment, please contact your course administrator.