Counselling and Psychological Services
Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers a number of workshop series throughout the semester to assist students to maintain a healthy mental and emotional state.
CAPS Workshops are free to University of Sydney students and come highly recommended by past faculty higher-degree-research students. Workshop series titles include:
- Time Management (13 March)
- Acceptance and Mindfulness Training (6 sessions starting 10 April)
- Procrastination (16 April)
- Building Skills for Postgraduate Research Success (29 April)
- and more (the full list of available workshops).