Forms for research-higher-degree students
Research-higher-degree students should submit all forms relating to their candidature to Venice Jureidini-Briozzo in the Office of Doctoral Studies.
The majority of the forms below are available only as downloads. Where this is the case, they are provided in pdf format, which can only be opened with Adobe PDF Reader software. It is available free of charge by clicking on the link above.
- Application for change in attendance status (pdf, 76kB)
- Application for extension of candidature (pdf, 66kB)
- Application for recommencement, further suspension or discontinuation of candidature (71kB)
- Application for suspension of candidature/counting time away/leave of absence/completing away (pdf, 76kB)
- Thesis Proposal Review (pdf, 45kB)
- Application to upgrade to Doctor of Philosophy (pdf, 20kB)
- Application for after-hours building access (online form)
- Application for a desk for full-time students (online form)
- Application for a laptop (online form)
- The information previously provided in the ‘Policy governing upgrades from MPhil to PhD’ document can now be found in the ‘Thesis Proposal Meeting Guidelines’ document on the Current Students Postgraduate Research homepage.