Applying to a Study Abroad course

Education Study Abroad courses are administered jointly by the Sydney School of Education and Social Work, and the Student Centre at the University.

Additional information about studying as an international student at the University is available from the Study abroad and exchange page. If you live outside of Australia, you may wish to contact our regional experts of the University.

To determine your eligibility, or for more information about the Study Abroad program, you should access the University's Study Abroad website.

To apply to study, visit the admissions site.