The Faculty of Education and Social Work offers a number of undergraduate degrees that lead to directly to qualifications recognised in Australia and overseas in teaching or social work.
Undergraduate courses in social work
Undergraduate courses in education
- Diploma in Education (Aboriginal) Enrolments of new students in this program have been suspended for 2015 to allow for redesign and revitalisation of the course content. Applications for 2016 will be advertised in 2015.
- BEd (Early Childhood Education)
- BEd (Primary Education)
- BEd (Secondary: Human Movement and Health Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Aboriginal Studies) Entry to this program is exclusively via completion of the DipEd (Aboriginal). Students will be allowed to enrol in the BEd(AbStud) in 2015 but the DipEd(Aboriginal) will be in abeyance to allow for redesign and revitalisation. Applications for admission to the DipEd (Aboriginal) 2016 will be advertised in 2015.
- BEd (Secondary Education: Humanities and Social Sciences), BA
- BEd (Secondary Education: Science), BSc
- BEd (Secondary Education: Mathematics), BSc