Office of Learning and Teaching – 2010 ArchiveThis page is no longer updated. Page archived on Monday, November 19, 2010.
The Division of Learning and Teaching hosts events each year aimed at promoting excellence in education learning and teaching.
Re-engaging with the faculty's three L&T priorities forum
The Division of Learning and Teaching hosted a forum on February 12, 2009. Thank you to all those staff who contributed to the laughter and debate. Staff feedback from the event is available for download below. For further details about this event, .
Learning and Teaching forum
The division hosted a thought-provoking forum on August, 28, 2008. Thank you to all those staff who attended and contributed comments. Four of the presentations from the event are available below for download. For further details about this event, .
- Key questions arising from ‘Trend analysis report student experience questionnaire and course experience questionnaire’ (pdf, 169kB)
- Faculty of Education and Social Work USE policy modifications (pdf, 81kB)
- Student experience evaluation project: early findings (pdf, 204kB)
- Workloads question for discussion (pdf, 39kB)
The Division of Learning and Teaching hosted a highly successful eLearning forum on the morning of the May 30, 2008. Thank you to all those staff who attended. Five of the presentations from the event are available below for download. For further details about this event or eLearning in the Faculty of Education and Social Work, .
- Introduction (pdf, 120kB)
- TIES Enhancing HASS students' experiences through blended learning opportunities (pdf, 101kB)
- Using eLearning to educate and support rural students (pdf, 549kB)
- Using, making, sharing, storing and converting digital recordings (pdf, 320kB)
- Assessment and educational video annotation (pdf, 227kB)