All Education students
- Safety on campus
- Application for Specific Professional Experience Placement (pdf,175kB) a form to be used when requesting a specific Professional Experience placement. This should only be completed after first consulting with the manager or director of the Office of Professional Experience.
- Work, health and safety induction checklist (pdf, 136kB) to be completed on Day 1 of the Professional Experience placement and returned to the University.
- Professional Experience timetable form (pdf,9kB) a blank timetable form for use during the Professional Experience placement
- Negotiated make-up day form (pdf, 166kB) use this form to advise the Office of Professional Experiences of sick days taken during a Professional Experiences placement and the days you have agreed to attend the relevant school in lieu of the days missed.
- Lesson observation feedback guide (pdf, 89kB)
- Outside metropolitan Sydney placement proposal form (pdf, 74kB) to be completed by students wishing to undertake placements in rural or regional NSW, interstate, or internationally.