Designing Effective IWB Resources for Years K–6
Tuesday 9 August 2011 | Cancelled
This workshop aims to provide teachers K–6 with innovative and practical ways to integrate interactive whiteboard (SMART Board) use throughout the primary curriculum. Participants will:
- critically analyse the implications of current developments in ICT and its impact on teaching and learning
- understand the affordances of IWBs to enhance teaching and student learning
- plan, design and develop IWB resources to use in the classroom
- adapt ICT solutions to theoretical problems and issues arising from classroom practice
- demonstrate working collaboratively and cooperatively using ICT, with due regard to the principles of academic honesty, intellectual property and copyright.
Maximum 20 participants.
Vilma Galstaun (Fyfe), Lecturer, Faculty of Education and Social Work
Education Building (A35), Manning Rd, The University of Sydney, Camperdown
Fees & Registration
$220 Individuals / $210 Groups from the same school (per person, GST incl.)
To register interest for the next intake of this course, please contact Anita Hancock via the details below.
Anita Hancock | T: 02 9036 6523 (MonWed) | E:
|NSW Institute of Teachers Registered Professional Development|
|NSWIT Course Code C06755. This course is approved as Institute Registered Continuing Professional Development for maintenance of accreditation at Professional Competence. Scope of endorsement: five years for all Elements of the Professional Teaching Standards. Please provide your 6-digit Institute Number when you register if relevant.|