Friday 30 March 2012 | 9am–5pm | Oval No 1, The University of Sydney
Need to complete professional development hours to maintain your accreditation with the NSW Institute of Teachers?
Want to undertake a course that you will actually learn from?
Want to meet up with fellow Health Education professionals playing sport at the University of Sydney’s main campus at Camperdown?
Well if you do – this course is for you!
Presented by the Office of Professional Learning in the Faculty of Education and Social Work at the University of Sydney.
What do I get?
- Practical classes in the sports of hockey, athletics, football, softball, touch football and lacrosse by international and national practitioners
- Game Sense teaching and learning activities handbook
- Certificate of attendance
- NSWIT endorsed professional development for maintenance of
accreditation at Professional Competence
- Morning tea and lunch
- Shower at the end of the day.
|NSW Institute of Teachers Registered Professional Development|
|This course is endorsed as Institute Registered professional development for maintenance of accreditation at Professional Competence. Please provide your 6-digit Institute Number on your registration form if relevant. NSWIT Course Code pending.|