Professional Development for Teachers
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING IN THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL WORK
We are a leading provider of professional learning for the education community, delivering programs designed to support the development of professional knowledge and skills. We offer courses, workshops and conferences covering:
- The Australian Curriculum (K–12)
- The Early Years Learning Framework (0–K)
- English and literacy (reading, writing, spelling, grammar, comprehension, ESL, EAL)
- Mathematics and numeracy
- Assessment and reporting
- Mentoring early career teachers
- Quality teaching and the AGQTP
- ICT and digital literacy for teachers (IWBs and other technology-based resources)
- Creative arts
- PDHPE and sport
- Ancient and modern history
- SOSE and HSIE
- Special and gifted education
- Cross-curriculum areas such as Indigenous education, values education, rights and justice, and financial literacy.
Follow the menu links at your left to see calendars of our upcoming events.
In addition to our advertised events, we can develop courses on request, tailored to your needs and delivered at your school. To discuss this further, please contact Nina Goodwin.